FPM Maintenance Call Process
Here’s a simplified explanation of what happens with your maintenance request(s) in 4 steps!
- What We Need from You:
- Resident Name, Email & Best Phone #
- Address (with Zip)
- Nature of Problem (Emergency/Non-Emergency)
- Emergency: No water, major water leak, no hot water, sewer back up in home, broken window/door/lock, gas leak, electrical appliance failure, smoke detector failure
- Troubleshooting completed, if any (SEE NEXT)
- Garbage disposal: Tried reset button?
- A/C: Filter clean? Bleach used in drain line? Frozen (shut off 45 minutes)?
- Water Heater: Breaker switch? Type (gas—service set up?)
- Garage Door: Sensors blocked?
- Electrical: Breaker switch?
- Sink/Tub Back up: Plunger?
- Oven: Burners plugged in? Breaker switch?
- Refrigerator: Breaker switch? Leak or not cooling?
- What We Have to Do (Non-Emergency):
- Research Work Order/Repair History Research Any Home Warranty
- Research Any Owner Designated Resources?
- Alert Owner if a potential serious issue
- Identify/verify availability & dispatch the best vendor for the situation
- Contact FPM Maintenance via EMAIL:
- If a vendor has not contacted you within 48 hours of request
- Once you have secured a scheduled time with a vendor (recommended best practice as vendors will charge a trip charge if they schedule with you and arrive at property and can’t gain access)
Disclosure: First Place Management Properties, LLC is "not" a real estate brokerage and does not lease or sell properties.
All sales and leasing activities are conducted through FPM Properties, dba. & First Place Management, Inc. both are licensed Florida Real Estate Brokerages.
FPM Properties is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Any issues should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. Website Accessibility Policy