How We're Going Back to School
It's that time of year again. Tax free shopping. Notebooks, tablets, book bags, etc. The long hot summer is drawing to a close (well, the calendar for summer is-the heat, not so much!). It's "back to school" time and it's not just for the kids. FPM Properties is dedicated to ongoing education. It's a major component of our weekly staff meetings. We take various classes, as they are offered, throughout the year. Several of our property managers have designations that require a dedication to consistent education. Some subjects we never stop studying-in property management, it's an ongoing quest to stay current. So, as the kids are heading back to school, here's what we'll be doing:
- Hurricane Preparedness (always!)
- Flood Insurance Programs & policies (ongoing)
- The Impact of Rental Fraud on the Market
- Service & ES Animals (ongoing)
- HUD Guidance on Fair Housing Protections for People with Limited English Proficiency
- Landlord Tenant Law Class (just completed!)
- Ethics @ NEFAR
- August: Florida Realtors Conference
- Sept: NARPM State Convention
- Oct: NARPM National Convention: TOPICS INCLUDE: Fraud, HOAs, Data Security, Fair Housing, Todays Renter, Inspections, Tax Reform
As always, what we learn we put into practice for you and pass on everything we feel you will be interested in or need to know. If there is a subject you'd like to hear more on tell us by clicking this link: email@example.com
Disclosure: First Place Management Properties, LLC is "not" a real estate brokerage and does not lease or sell properties.
All sales and leasing activities are conducted through FPM Properties, dba. & First Place Management, Inc. both are licensed Florida Real Estate Brokerages.
FPM Properties is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Any issues should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. Website Accessibility Policy