Dear Property Owners:
Feeling a sense of deja vu? We are. It was almost exactly this time 2 years ago we were communicating about Irma and now her distant cousin Dorian seems intent on paying us a visit! As a result, we are making this the September newsletter and sending it ahead of schedule in case you need to respond.
We just want to update and reassure you that we are making the necessary storm preparations at FPM Properties. Here is a quick rundown:
- We are monitoring the storm status hourly
- We have contacted the tenants and sent them the City of Jacksonville storm preparedness guide
- The preparedness guide is on our website for anyone to access
- The website will remain an additional "portal" to provide updated information and communications (fpmproperties.com)
- Our data is backed up
- Our equipment is protected from mild to moderate flooding
- We have downloaded the necessary contact information in order to be in contact post storm should our systems be down
- Should evacuation be ordered, the property keys and maintenance emergency phone will be in the Broker's possession.
- All Property managers have cell phones
We have included a link (below) to a document for Mastercraft on our website which gives you/your property post storm priority for service. If you have not already embraced this, read it over carefully now and if you wish to have this in place, return to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 904-241-9991
You can also access this document directly from our website under Owner Resources
Lastly, post storm the property managers will be working by area to go by and assess any damages and communicate that information to you.
IT IS CRITICAL that we have good current phone numbers for you and have any relevant insurance information on file. If you think there is a chance what we have may be out of date or missing, please send to marketing ASAP and we'll get your file updated.
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, key contact information is on this page. We will do our best to keep you updated as we continue preparing.
The FPM Properties Team
Disclosure: First Place Management Properties, LLC is "not" a real estate brokerage and does not lease or sell properties.
All sales and leasing activities are conducted through FPM Properties, dba. & First Place Management, Inc. both are licensed Florida Real Estate Brokerages.
FPM Properties is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Any issues should be reported to email@example.com. Website Accessibility Policy