So, here we go again---the summer season is upon us. Memorial Day weekend will be here before we know it!
- Heat & humidity= HVAC systems running constantly
- Longer days, more sunshine = lawns growing faster
- June 1 = Hurricane season commences
Yes, there’s a lot to look forward to this time of year due to (mostly) pleasant weather, vacation time/kids out of school, the beach beckoning….a healthy side of peace of mind would be nice too.
- Now is a great time to have your HVAC system checked for preventative maintenance and even better, put it on a recurring plan if possible. It could make the summer even more stress free for you as a homeowner and/or investor. Ditto on the storm season preparations; we’ve talked about this before.
- If you live in a managed/association community, better have a service provider or plan to stay on top of the accelerated lawn growth during these months—avoid those citations.
- If you haven’t yet heeded our advice and evaluated your insurance coverage, NOW is the time—we’re just about 30 days out from hurricane season.
Just a few things to think about if you haven’t already………..
Call or email us anytime—we’re here to help make summer time the BEST time! Our Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program is just one way we tackle that!