Wow what is there left to say about 2020?
We haven’t blogged in awhile because, frankly, we’ve just been coping. Now that we’ve made it through the holidays and the new year is upon us, we took some time to reflect on what went right this past year (needless to say, it’s not a long list)
- We pivoted immediately to working from home when required—we were prepared!
- We were already up and running with contactless showings; again, we were prepared.
- We had no challenges adopting the required protocols so there was never a business disruption
- Our vendors were equally as prepared!
- We upgraded our database and it went very smoothly—and our owners and residents are now enjoying the benefits
- We added 2 CAM licensees
- We worked with residents who were challenged with rental payments, pointing them to resources for aid
- We held a monthly drawing for our residents—it wasn’t a lot but it was a small blessing to the winners each month
- We were blessed to all remain healthy—and to our knowledge, most of our owners, residents and vendors did too
Now, as we close the year, we received some really gratifying and exciting news…our Owner/Broker, Michael Hodges, was named NEFAR Realtor of the Year. He has worked so hard for so long-- but especially this year—and we could not be prouder or happier for him!