All maintenance or repair requests, excluding emergencies, must be submitted in writing online by filling out the maintenance request form to the right in detail, and then clicking the “submit” button so that we can process it in the most efficient manner. You may also fax the request to FPM Properties at (904) 387-6436, or email email@example.com. Life threatening events should never replace contacting Emergency Services required by dialing 911.
Maintenance Emergencies are defined below, but you can always reference page 5 of your lease agreement:
- Electrical: Arcing, fire, smoke, no power, overheated fixtures. (If no power, please first check your circuit breakers and GFI reset buttons on outlets. If still no power, contact power company. Lastly, if no power after troubleshooting, contact your property manager.) Electrical appliances not working, especially refrigerators.
- Fire: Notify fire department immediately, followed by emergency call to maintenance.
- Heat: ONLY when outside temperature is below 40 degrees.
- Air Conditioning: ONLY if health risk exists as documented by physician.
- Heavy Structural Damage: To roof, foundation and walls.
- Plumbing: Flooding (broken pipes) or stoppage of all drains (Resident responsible for all plumbing stoppages except when the result of roots or breakdown of fixture not caused by resident.) Resident must turn off water at the main near the street or the main going into the house immediately to help mitigate damages. No water.
- Theft: Notify the police immediately and report details to property manager the next business day.
- Security: broken locks, window locks, smoke detectors
- Gas Leak
Prior to submitting a maintenance request, complete the following troubleshooting:
- Always check related breakers
- Plumbing back up: Plunging attempted?
- Garbage Disposal: Reset button attempted
- Stove: Burners plugged in
- A/C: Clean filter? Routine use of bleach in drain line? Shut off for 1 hour prior
- Garage Door: Sensors clear of obstruction? Remotes have good batteries?
- Water Heater: If gas, service set up?
All maintenance requests, except for those outlined above as maintenance emergencies must be submitted in writing online by filling out the maintenance request form in detail, and then clicking the “submit” button. No phone calls or text messages for general maintenance requests will be accepted in order to ensure requests are processed efficiently and in the order received.
Disclosure: First Place Management Properties, LLC is "not" a real estate brokerage and does not lease or sell properties.
All sales and leasing activities are conducted through FPM Properties, dba. & First Place Management, Inc. both are licensed Florida Real Estate Brokerages.
FPM Properties is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Any issues should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. Website Accessibility Policy