Jacksonville Homes for Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Jacksonville by selecting from our list of rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental!
Common Reasons to be Declined –Incomplete application, evictions, collections from landlords, insufficient income, unsatisfactory references, non-discharged bankruptcies, unqualified occupants, pets (please see restricted breed list below), vehicles and/or move in dates too far in future can also be a reason for a declined application.
Credit scores under 600 may be approved with additional deposit and or a co-signer, however low credit scores could lead to a declined application. A criminal background check will be pulled on all occupants 18 yrs. of age and older. If you have been convicted of a felony within the past seven (7) years, this may be cause for rejection.
- Pets are with owner’s approval only and a $25 per month pet rent fee will apply. An additional deposit may be required upon owner’s discretion. The following breeds absolutely will not be permitted: GERMAN SHEPHERDS, DOBERMANS, PIT BULLS, CHOWS, ROTWEILLERS, STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIERS, PRESA CANARIOS, AKITAS, BELGIAN MALINOIS, CANE CORSOS, DOGO ARGENTINOS, WOLF HYBRIDS, GREAT DANES, TOSA INUS, FILA BRASILIEROS, MASTIFFS, ALASKAN MALAMUTES AND HUSKIES. Mixed breeds of any of the above will not be permitted.
- Documents required to process an application: a separate application for any applicant over the age of 18, government issued ID for each adult occupant, one month’s worth of consecutive paystubs. If self-employed three (3) months worth of consecutive bank statements and two (2) prior years tax returns are required. Applicants with pets must provide a photo of the pet and a vet record (clearly stating the breed of the animal) showing up to date vaccinations. Additional information and documentation may be requested at manager’s discretion.
- All Applicants must preview the interior of the property before making application. The property must be accepted in “AS IS" condition before an applicant can be accepted, except where there is written agreement for maintenance or repair items.
- Holding/Security Deposit: $220 administrative and lease fee, and rent/pro-rated rent required to move in. Security deposit is based on credit qualifications.
- Any HOA application fees or approval processes must be completed by applicant at applicant’s expense (if applicable). FPM Properties does not reimburse for declined homeowner’s association application fees.
- Utilities must be active in tenants name on move in date unless otherwise noted in specific property listing. We will not be able to release keys unless we have written confirmation from the utility company showing active utilities in tenant’s name.
- Some city ordinances prohibit more than 2 unrelated roommates; circumstance approved on case by case basis
If you would like to schedule a showing please give us a call to set up a time with one of our property managers
Disclosure: First Place Management Properties, LLC is "not" a real estate brokerage and does not lease or sell properties.
All sales and leasing activities are conducted through FPM Properties, dba. & First Place Management, Inc. both are licensed Florida Real Estate Brokerages.
FPM Properties is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Any issues should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. Website Accessibility Policy